I do accept walk-ins, but to ensure you are helped at a time most convenient for you and your child(ren), it is best to make a visit appointment.
- Schedule your sessions during your child’s good time of day, after naps and feedings.
- Bring along whatever’s necessary to keep your child clean and happy: diapers, wipes, snacks, favorite toys and blankets.
- When picking out your child’s wardrobe, think bold and bright, something simple, no busy stripes or patterns.
- Bring a variety of outfits with you. Casual, formal… even goofy! It all helps us to capture the real you.
- Since some portraits may show them from head to toe, make sure your children wear matching shoes and socks.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your sessions. Use this time to relax and enjoy our cool studio before the camera starts clicking.
- Bring some personal props. Costumes, hats, toys, anything that reflects your child’s personality or uniqueness.
- For family portraits, it’s best to dress everyone in the same style, color or mood.
- Don’t forget your pets! Just make an appointment if you’ll be bringing them in for portraits.